Banned For Laughing?

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Bailey, Aug 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bailey

Bailey New Member

1. Banned Players Username
    + username when banned if different than current (emerality)

2. What are you appealing? (Perm ban, Tempban, Mute, ipban) Perm Ban on discord and the server

3. What were you banned for? Post the exact message presented upon trying to log in, or the message showed on the ban management page. “Laughing at racist comments towards others”

4. What is your rank on any of our servers? Guest/Member/Donor (please only state one)
    5. Do you think this ban is correct? No

6. Why should your ban be reversed? I was not present around my computer while discord was opened and I was in the call, while the racist comments started. When I came back to the discord call everyone was yelling and fighting and I was simply laughing at the commotion. I was not and wouldn’t laugh at the racist comments they were making. As well as I did not say any racist comments.

7. Please tag the staff member who banned you (use an @ before their name)(if console banned you, tag PhanaticD)
    @Whiist

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  2. GrimmGhosts

GrimmGhosts Well-Known Member

3. Whiist

Whiist ᴄʜᴀsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs❤️

This ban will remain, you were laughing at racial remarks with your "friends" to another member of the server. This is not acceptable at all and is not taken lightly. Your history shows me this isn't the first time or a one off.
    [​IMG]
    Your ban will remain, You're not a player that we want in the community making Racial remarks.

4. Whiist

5. Bailey

Bailey New Member

6. Whiist

Yes, I was.

7. Bailey

Bailey New Member

Under what username?

8. Whiist

It really doesn't matter, I've heard what was said and saw you laughing/provoking it.

9. Bailey

Bailey New Member

Who’s to say I was laughing at the racist comments? I genuinely was laughing at the commotion and entire ordeal altogether. I said nothing to imply that I was rooting for the racist ppl in the chat. I understand how it can be lost in the call and perception can get twisted. “ it's very minor I'll go ahead and unban you. But please in future report it that's it happening as you just sitting there and laughing makes it look like you're apart of it.” Why isn’t it the same for me? It said I was banned for the same reason

10. Whiist

No, you were clearly laughing at the racist comments thinking it was funny and you've made racist comments ingame before. Ban remains, not going round in circles anymore with this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.